Are you looking for a financially stable and caring work environment? If so, SEDA Dental is currently seeking EXPERIENCED Dental Assistants to join our team!
At SEDA Dental, Dental Assistants play a very important role in the operations of our dental practices. Supporting the dentists while they perform the clinical procedures. Dental assistants prepare patients for the dentist’s examination. In addition, they perform chair-side duties,operate X-ray machines, fabricate temporaries. They may also sterilize instruments, develop X-rays,chart and mix compounds for cleaning or filling teeth, among other clinical duties.
SEDA Dental assistants must be focused on providing exceptional patient care and satisfaction and are continually learning new skills through various training and development opportunities available.
Summary Of Essential Job Functions
- To assist in the performance of quality, caring clinical dentistry
- To become proficient at assigned clinical procedures
- To prepare patients, prepare the operatory and equipment and assist the doctor
during examinations and treatment
- To maintain awareness of comfort and safety needs of patients
- Ensure to inform schedule coordinator the type of treatment planned for next appointment
and the amount of chair time, doctor time and assistant time needed
- To maintain equipment and inventory supervised; adhering to all required OSHA and
- Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the field
- Min. 1 year of RECENT dental assisting experience REQUIRED
- High School Diploma REQUIRED
- X-ray Certified and Expanded Duties Certification REQUIRED
To inquire or apply for this position, please send correspondence and/or resume to [email protected] SEDA Smile SEDa Difference, SEDA Dental