Are you looking for a financially stable and caring work environment? If so, SEDA Dental is currently seeking EXPERIENCED Dental Financial Coordinator to join our team!
At SEDA Dental, Dental Insurance Specialists play a very important role in the operations of our dental practices, by maintaining accurate records and protecting patient health information. Responsibilities include collecting, maintaining and analyzing the data our dentists, and dental assistants use to treat patients.
The purpose of this position, under the direction of the doctor, is to ensure excellence in all non-clinical support services, so that the doctor is able to focus on patient care.
Summary Of Essential Job Functions
- Total accountability for financial management of patient care
- Prepare a daily financial action plan by reviewing the patients for the next day and determining their financial needs and status. Check patient chart records for any incomplete treatment
- Research insurance eligibility, benefits, and limitations, and verify chart has complete insurance information
- Prepare estimates on treatment diagnosed prior to discussing treatment plans and financial arrangements. Prepare and submit pre-authorizations for patient treatment only when necessary.
- Present the treatment plan using models,diagrams, and provided related literature. Go over treatment to date with the patient and assess any incomplete treatment.
- Make financial arrangements on all patients according to the Financial Policy of the office. Ensure that all patients have a full understanding of the Financial Policy and have made a choice as to how payment will be made. Document the payment option selected by the patient. Educate the patient to their responsibility regarding insurance
- Process insurance claims daily and mail or submit electronically within 24 hours.
- Assist in the process of patient problem solving with schedule coordinator
- Min. 1 year of RECENT Dental Insurance Specialist experience REQUIRED
- One Year of Financial Coordinator experience required
- High School Diploma REQUIRED
- Associate Degree in Medical Insurance Billing & Coding REQUIRED
To inquire or apply for this position, please send correspondence and/or resume to [email protected] SEDA Smile SEDa Difference, SEDA Dental