Currently looking for a dynamic DENTAL OFFICE MANAGER with a passion for excellence. You will be working in a collaborative enviornment, have ongoing managment training including; Marketing, HR, & Claims, to enable you to run a successful practice.
Summary Of Essential Job Functions
Our Dental Office Managers are responsible for the management of the entire office’s operations. Managers are the primary liaison between staff and corporate operations. They are responsible for training, mentoring, and coaching the SEDA Dental staff to perform at their highest level. Office managers strive to maintain customer service oriented and productive working environment, and responsible for all aspects of our dental practice management system and work to maximize its capabilities and potential of the entire dental team.
Compensation, Benefits include paid time off, holiday pay
- Minimum of 2 years of RECENT Dental Management experience REQUIRED
- Knowledge of OSHA and HIPAA Compliance Standards REQUIRED
- Direct line Management experience including project, people, customer, financial management preferred.
- Hands-on experience with computerized dental software REQUIRED
- Knowledge of and proficiency in finance, human resource management and principles of business PREFERRED
- High School Diploma REQUIRED
- College degree in Business Administration or related field PREFERRED
To inquire or apply for this position, please send correspondence and/or resume to [email protected] SEDA Smile SEDa Difference, SEDA Dental