SEDA Dental practice is looking for full or part time dental hygienists. Candidate must be a team player and willing to help in all areas of the practice. A great personality is a must…and passion and desire for the patients oral health and education. Great work environment and team.
Summary Of Essential Job Functions
- Greet and seat patients. Take X-rays when if necessary
- Evaluate gingival health and health of all oral tissue
- Perform oral cancer exam. Take blood pressure
- Administer nitrous oxide and oxygen. Classify patient’s periodontal condition
- Scale, polish, and apply fluoride. Periodontal soft tissue curettage. Root planning. Perio probe and chart.
- Polish and contour restorations. Take impressions for diagnostic and opposing models.
- Application of non- aerosol and non- caustic topical agents and much more
- Explain disease process and the role of bacteria in caries and periodontal health.
- Provide appropriate educational literature
- Provide instruction on home care.Recommend intra-oral aids. Evaluate hygiene booklets for patient distribution
- Explain prevention to patients and parents of small children.
- 1+ years of experience relevant to this position
- Associates Degree
To inquire or apply for this position, please send correspondence and/or resume to [email protected] SEDA Smile SEDa Difference, SEDA Dental