Are you looking for a financially stable and caring work environment? If so, SEDA Dental is currently seeking EXPERIENCED SCHEDULING COORDINATOR to join our team!
At SEDA Dental, Scheduling Specialists play a very important role in the operations of our dental practices, by patient management for effective and productive scheduling, and growth of business. Responsibilities will also include the scheduling of appointments to meet SEDA DENTAL patient and production goals.
Summary Of Essential Job Functions
- Person primarily responsible for answering the telephone.
- Pull and file patient chart records for each day’s schedule in advance
- Greet and welcome patients.
- Check in patients. Notify treatment area of patients’ arrival
- Register new patients and provide necessary forms (welcome letter, patient information, and office policy)
- Determine the status of and schedule the next recare visit for each hygiene patient seen during the day.
- Update patient records: name change, address, and telephone, insurance, and employment changes
- Min. 1 year of RECENT SCHEDULING COORDINATOR experience REQUIRED
- Required Education: High School Diploma REQUIRED
To inquire or apply for this position, please send correspondence and/or resume to [email protected] SEDA Smile SEDa Difference, SEDA Dental