What Type Of Smile Personality Do You Have?
What's Your Smile Personality?
They say that eyes are the windows to the soul, but we beg to differ. You can tell a lot about a person by their smile. What does your smile reveal about you?
- The Eyes Have It - This grin is far from fake! It starts with the lips spreading wide and reaches all the way up to your eyes. It’s full of sincerity and doesn’t hold back.
- Isn’t That Nice Dear? Maybe it’s the teller at the bank or the flight attendant, but we all know that smile when we see it. It’s a worthy effort that never quite reaches the eyes and sends an unfortunate message of insincerity.
- Hold That Smile! Maybe it’s the botox or perhaps you’ve just been smiling a little too long, but whatever the cause, your face is stuck in an unnatural smirk. You can feel it happening (or maybe you can’t if it’s botox), but you keep holding it in place. Just be careful because you’re one step away from…
- The Psycho Grin - You know the one! It’s the person who’s a little too thrilled about their Beanie Baby collection, or who took their cues from The Joker. When it comes to creepy smiles, this wide manic grin that’s all teeth and gums, is the one to avoid!
- Sad To Be All Alone In The World - It’s a smile that’s not a smile, but more of a message that all is not right. Maybe it’s disappointment or worries that have you down, but this half-effort smile, that doesn’t reach the eyes, just asks for a friend to come along and lend a comforting shoulder.
If your smile is sending the wrong message, it just might be the health of your teeth! Our SEDA dentists can help with regular checkups or a cosmetic makeover. Call today and schedule your appointment.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.