Even the hottest celebrities aren’t immune from dental emergencies ! In mid-July, Kim Kardashian chipped one of her front teeth before a night out on the town in Las Vegas. What did she do when it happened? Share it on SnapChat, of course!
The smart pop star knew exactly what to do…call her trustworthy cosmetic dentist to get fixed up right away. She didn’t even have to miss her planned event at the Hakkasan nightclub, which she was scheduled to host. Her dentists’ expert skills fixed her right up.
If you ever find yourself in the same situation, you need to get care right away. A broken front tooth can cause pain, embarrassment, and impact your smile for the rest of your life. The faster you get care, the better.
At SEDA Dental, we tell our emergency patients to:
- Call us immediately. The faster you get care, the more likely it is that we can save your tooth. In most cases, treatment needs to be started within 60 minutes.
- Find the missing or broken piece of tooth if possible and bring it with you.
- Store your tooth or piece of tooth in a cup of contact solution or milk.
- A fully knocked-out tooth can be reinserted into the socket, if possible.
- Faster care can eliminate the need for more complex, expensive treatment later.
You may not be able to hop right on your own private jet to fly a state away to a Hollywood’s top cosmetic dentist, but at SEDA Dental you can get great care close to your home right here in Florida. We offer several conveniently-located practices throughout the area for you to choose from.
Avoid unwanted dental emergencies like Kim Kardashian’s chipped tooth by scheduling routine checkups. We’ll screen for weak enamel and aging restorations that may predispose you to fractured teeth. Call today!